Real Estate Law
Whether you are buying or selling a home, in a real estate law dispute, or contemplating a real estate transaction, it is important to know your rights and have them explained to you by a real estate lawyer.
Get a FREE Consultation
Real estate law encompasses a broad range of issues in relation to property law that you may have never thought about before, such as easement disputes, foreclosures, injuries, property taxes, neighbor relations, property deeds, real estate warranties, different types of mortgages, insurance, landlord/tenant matters, and issues related to buying and selling real estate.
Buying a Home
Buying residential property is often one of the biggest purchases that a person will make in their lifetime. It is critical that you work with an experienced residential real estate attorney in order to ensure that the transaction includes:
- A home inspection contingency that allows you to walk away from the purchase if the home inspection reveals significant structural damage.
- Seller assist if you so choose
- Enough time before the closing date
You will benefit from hiring an attorney for the following transactions:
- Short sale, foreclosure or REO
- Purchase of rental
- For sale by owner transactions
- Lease options
- Sales where there is no buyer’s agent
- Commercial property purchase
- Sales where the seller is carrying the home loan
- Condo purchase